Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some new happenings with the store.

So you don't know much about the person behind the store, and I have reasons for that. I'm not hideous or a complete moron, but I have my reasons. There was a picture of me that I posted of myself, but it has been since taken down. For those that saw it, I'm sure you can agree with the first of the two statements. Even if I'm not your type.

Anyways, One of the factors about me is that I am unemployed. This is partly due to the economy, and partly to do with my personality. The economy is not something I can control, but my personality is. But the one factor in my personality is the need for personal freedom. In which having a boss does not go well. In turn, going with the economy, I am looking to get assistance from as many places as I can.

I had a meeting with the Department of Labor (DoL) yesterday and they have a few programs to help with getting some businesses off the ground when someone is on unemployment. Basically as long as you are accepted into the program, you may work on getting the business together, as long as you meet with people so they can see your progress. Not a bad deal in my opinion.

Let's see, what else is going on with the store? Still trying to make contacts for products, I have a decent list so far, and looking at more companies. Obviously I have not placed an order with any of them, but that will come.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment