Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I want to thank my supporters!

Hello all of you! When I signed on this morning, and checked my followers and my hits, I was very surprised! I picked up 2 followers over night, and broke 200 hits on here. In less than a month! I started this on 42 day (10/10/10) and it's been less then a month since then. Wow. I must be doing SOMETHING right! THANK YOU ALL!

I know I haven't gone much into detail about what exactly the store will be, but I have been honestly been reworking my idea (slightly, no MAJOR changes) as I've gone. And people have seemed to have reacted positively to the general idea of this store. This is a work in progress, so this may still transform (slightly) before the opening.

Now with this all being said, I am not too sure I will be able to secure a traditional loan from a bank or the like. I will try (money is money after all!) to get the loans, but I feel I will get a better return if I turn to all of you. I will be doing fund raising online, and all I ask from you is to pass along the link. That is all. I am not asking for money right now, but if you want to send me money, I'm not going to turn you down. LOL! Just contact me in the comments or something.

I just want to thank you all again for the support and love you have all shown me in less then a month. It REALLY made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment