Friday, October 15, 2010

Here's an update!

So, things are still in the planning stages, but I am making some decent moves in the right direction! I also would like to know if there is anything out there that you would like to see in a "Geek and Gamer Utopia". Leave a comment, and some links to the product if you have one available.

I recently had an interview a a new and used game store, and I am trying to get a more senior position in the store. That would help me learn how to run a (gaming) store. Or how to NOT run it. But this is a national chain, so it must be doing something right.

Also, I made a contact with a gentleman that has a degree in business management. He offered his assistance with any of the phases of the store. I was more then appreciative of his offer.

I have reached out to various companies that specialize in geek and gaming products and have (for the most part) gotten a positive response. I am getting the numbers and figures together, so I can see how much this is going to cost me altogether. I know this is not going to be a small venture. I have to go full speed ahead, because I have to make a name for myself straight out of the gate. This idea can't just coast for a little bit.

Don't forget to give me your input down below! Thank you! You are the ones I am doing this for, and when this takes off, you might be seeing a 8 to Infinity Bit Gaming store in a location near you! You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment