Monday, January 17, 2011

So I have an idea...

Hello, Hello!

So I was talking to a person on Twitter, and they wanted to do an on-line Dungeons and Dragons game. I was going to play, but had other obligations at the time of the gaming. It was done over Livestream. I'm not too sure how well the gaming went, but it seemed to go halfway decently.

Now, I know that there are a few sites that are for on-line table top gaming, but I was wondering how much of a 'need' there was for this type of program. Who would use it, what features they would like to have, things of that nature.

Which bring me to this. Would you be at least interested in this sort of thing? If so, what features would you like to see with it? Would you be willing to pay for this, and if yes, how much?

Leave your answers in the comment section, and I'll definitely take them into consideration. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. IF your going to do you own, better be better than http://www.fantasygrounds.com/ to even bother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a few guys that play Pokemon in their forum's chatbox a lot. I'd imagine they haven't thought of using skype or livestream yet...

    ReplyDelete