Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rethinking things

So, today I made a few phone calls. One to a company for hosting and other technical related things, and another to unemployment. The first was very positive. The second, not so positive.

Basically, I was looking to be able to spend my time getting things in order, with out the weight of job search/working over me. But, as I was officially denied benefits from unemployment today, it looks as though I will have to be looking for a job and also getting things together for the business at the same time. So I am unsure of where I am right now.

I would still love to be able to do this, but there are other factors in this whole thing, and I'm not too confident in the outcome of them either. So, as of now, I will be (most likely) be slowing down a bit on the store idea, and revamping my plans and overall thinking of this plan.

Thank you for the support. It is appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Instead of trying to open a store, why not start smaller? Do something online and if that is successful then look for a storefront. Yes many people are doing the online thing, but if you find your niche and be better than anyone else at it great things will follow. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have considered an on-line store as part of the store in general, but I can't offer a lot of the things I am looking to offer on-line as I can in-store. this is a thought that I am considering though. Thank you for your input!

    ReplyDelete