Monday, December 13, 2010

Here's where I'm at....

I am having serious doubts about the store and here's why. I have no money.

Now, I wouldn't expect to be able to pay for everything out of pocket. This being due to everything that I need for the store.

Ok, so I would need to get loans. Great Idea! I have no assets for collateral.

Raising money in some way. I have nothing to offer in exchange.

I mean heck, I don't even have a logo. I know exactly what I want, but I don't have the skills to be able to make the logo and to make it look good. Or what program to use. Yeah, I could pay something...

So yeah, that's where I'm at. I'm honestly thinking that this is only ever going to be a dream of mine.

Have a safe and happy holiday. I'll be having a blast with my $1.15.

1 comment:

  1. Everything starts with a dream. You may not have the money now, it may take years to get a real start, but if you hang onto that dream, you will make it happen! :)

    ReplyDelete